1. Wrestling leads to much greater physical fitness.
2. Wrestlers learn to establish goals while their progress is monitored.
3. Wrestling builds confidence and self-esteem, increases self-discipline, and improves attention span that can lead to better performance in academics.
4. Wrestling builds character and can dramatically improve performance in all sports.
5. Wrestling is FUN, and a natural activity for kids—wrestlers work with other athletes their own size.
The Glynn Coastal Wrestling Club offers youngsters the opportunity to learn wrestling fundamentals and improve their skills under the direction of experienced coaches.